Direc​t: 587-989-8860

Military Relocations are my Specialty

If you are a member of the Canadian Armed Forces or Royal Canadian Mounted Police, there is a pretty good chance you will get posted/ relocated at some point in your career. Regardless of whether you are single or married, have no dependents or several, renting or owning, working with a REALTOR®, who has walked a mile in your shoes (or combat boots) can prove to be invaluable. That's where I come in.

Posted in/ Relocating to Edmonton

Planning for a successful door-to-door move begins long before your COS date. As your real estate sales representative I am committed to making your relocation as stress free as possible. I am a registered supplier for the Canadian Armed Forces Relocation Program administered by BGRS. On your HHT/ DIT, you can expect me to work exclusively with you. I never book more than one HHT/ DIT in the same week. On several occasions I have helped military buyers find that perfect home without them having physically stepped foot on the property. Now that's trust.

Posted out/ leaving Edmonton?

If you are posted out and currently own a home you will likely be told "it's preferable to dispose of your existing home before going in a HHT at your new location". As your real estate sales representative I am committed to helping you sell your home in the shortest amount of time possible and for the greatest value possible.